We like a variety of breakfast foods. We get tired of eating just eggs. These are really good. You can do fruit and yogurt, or make a breakfast burrito with these. My son's favorite it the strawberries and yogurt.
Coconut Flour Crepes
2 tablespoons of butter or coconut oil, melted
1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon coconut flour
pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon
1/3 cup raw cow's milk or coconut milk
- In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs, oil, honey, vanilla, and salt.
- Add the coconut flour, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Mix in the milk until no lumps are left.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. When hot add a little butter or coconut oil in the pan. Pour 1/8 of the batter onto the pan making sure it spreads out nice and thin.
- Cook 1-2 minutes or until the edges are cooked, then flip ( I used 2 spatulas to flip, it breaks easily) and then cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Fill the crepes with yogurt, honey, maple syrup, mixed berries, bananas, eggs, or bacon. Whatever you guys enjoy!