If you love stir fry you should try this recipe. It is delicious. We cut the cabbage into thin slices so to make it seem like you are eating a noodle. It gives a nice texture and flavor to this dish.
Cabbage Stir Fry
1 can water chestnuts, drained
1/4 cup green onion, chopped
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup celery, chopped
1 1/2 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon garlic
1 bunch broccoli, chopped
2 cups cabbage, sliced thinly
3 tablespoon tamari
sesame seeds and bean sprouts for garnish
- Heat pan over medium high heat. Melt a big scoop of coconut oil in pan, add a generous amout of sesame oil.
- Add chicken and cook until just about done, 3-4 minutes.
- Add broccoli, chestnuts, celery, and mushrooms and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage, onion, garlic, and ginger. Then add tamari. Steam until cabbage is tender and most of liquid is gone.
- Spoon onto plates top with sesame seeds and bean sprouts.